Due to COVID-19, our operations have changed. Please note the following:
- No student will be allowed on campus without an appointment
- No guests will be allowed with the student inside the building
- Student Parking is reserved to Parking Lot C, Southeast Entrance of campus (near the art gallery)
- Students are required to wear a face covering during the visit
- All students will be required to complete a prescreening (https://richland.edu/prescreen)
- Upon arrival, students will be asked to do the following
- Provide 3-digit code sent after prescreen completion noting you are cleared for entry (BLUE status)
- Check/Record Temperature using a no-touch thermometer
- Submit the following to staff
- A valid photo identification or provide contact information
- Reason for visit
- Name of employee/office where appointment is scheduled
It is required by law to report a positive case to the local Department of Public Health.
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, please complete the form listed below. Based on your responses, Richland staff will notify your instructors & develop a return-to-school program to help ensure your safety & academic success.